Instant Image Processing
With Instant Image Processing, you can manipulate and optime your image on the fly.
Follow the steps below to download an image with desired resolution using Instant image processing.
- Click open the Image you want to download with the desired resolution.
- Click on the Download drop-down menu tab at the bottom left corner of the file.
- It will display download options with different resolutions (such as original, 32, 128, 500, and custom).
- you can select any option to download an image.
To download the vector image with custom resolution follow the steps below.
- Click on custom from displayed options.
- It will open the Download Resource Dialog box.
- Enter the required resolution (user can also maintain aspect ratio).
- Click on the Download button to download the resource.