What are Galleries?
Galleries are the shareable structures where you can add multimedia files to share them quickly using the public link with team members, external clients, and users. Galleries can be shared using the password-protected sharable link to prohibit the unauthorized sharing of links to anyone.
Add New Gallery
Follow the steps to add a gallery to the repository.
- Navigate to the Repository where you want to add a new gallery
- Click on the + New drop-down and select Gallery from the option. It will open the Create New Gallery dialog box.
- Enter the Gallery name and click on the Add button to create a new Gallery.
Edit Gallery Name
To edit Gallery names follow the steps below.
- Click and open the desired Gallery.
- Move your cursor over the Gallery name, you will notice the pencil icon.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the Gallery name.
- Start editing the Gallery name and click enter to apply changes.
To delete a sharable Gallery, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Repository where the gallery is located.
- Move the cursor to the desired Gallery and click on the vertical ellipsis located at the bottom of the gallery thumbnail.
- It will display gallery details and trash bin icon. Click on trash bin icon to delete Gallery.