Uploading and Downloading Assets
You can upload your media assets with a simple drag-and-drop option directly on the Tallery Gallery platform. Also, you can download media assets and asset logs from the platform.
You can upload media files on the Tallery Gallery platform using the following steps.
- Navigate to the desired folder in the repository, where you want to upload media assets.
- Open the folder and then click on + New drop-down menu button located at the top right corner.
- Select Upload from the drag down option and add or Drag and drop directly on the page.
You can download assets from folders and vector collection.
- Click on vertical ellipsis at the bottom right corner of the asset thumbnail.
- It will display the asset information box with the Download icon.
- Click on the Download icon you can download images in various sizes from here.
Download Asset Log
You can get information about the upload status (successful or pending) of media assets just by downloading the asset log file.
To download the asset log just click on the Cloud icon at the header of the interface. The log file will be downloaded in the Excel file formation. It also contains other information such as file name, size, and type.