You can classify and categorize your assets to ease navigation and asset retrieval by assigning a unique identification to your asset using asset tagging. Tallery Gallery provides you the capability to add and manage tags to multiples media files with Tag Management.
Add Tags to Files
You can add tags to single or multiple media files.
Steps to Add tags to the single file
- Click open the media file where you want to add the tags.
- Type a keyword in the Tags input section and press Enter on your keyboard.
You can add multiple tags by separating them with commas.
Steps to Add tags to the multiple files
- Bulk-select the media files you want to add tags by clicking in the check circle at the upper-left corner of the respective files.
- Then click the Tags located at the top Command Bar. It will open the dialog box.
- Enter tags separated by commas and click OK to apply tags.
Remove Tags From File
Follow the steps below to remove tags from the media files.
- Click open the media file from which you want to remove the tag.
- Go to the tag section at the bottom right corner of the media file.
- Click on the cross sign followed by the tag to delete each tag.
The Tallery Gallery tag management feature enables you to manage media tags in the respective repositories. Follow the steps to manage tags.
- Navigate to the desired Repository for which you want to manage the tags.
- Click on the Tags tab at the side panel of the Interface. It will open a Tags page where you can create, edit, merge, delete and filter tags.
- To create tags Click on the +New button.
- It will open the Add tags dialog box. Enter the tag name and click on the Add button.
- To edit the tag click on the vertical ellipsis It will display the edit option.
- Click on the Edit option. It will display an Update tag dialog box.
- Update tag name and click on Update to apply changes.
- To merge tags select two or more tags by clicking on the check box of the respective tag.
- Click on the Merge tag button. It will show the Merge tags dialog box.
- Select and enter the name of the tag from the drop-down menu option to which you want to merge other tags.
- Click on the Merge button to apply changes.
The filter tags search box located at the top of the tag management page enables you to filter tags.
Follow the steps to delete single or multiple tags.
- Select single or multiple tags by right checking the checkbox of respective tags.
- Click on the Delete icon to delete selected tags.
Users can also delete single tags by selecting the delete option after clicking on the vertical ellipsis of the respective tag.